Our industry leadership position brings with it a responsibility to provide and maintain a safe environment for our employees, our clients and the community. We aim to continually innovate our business in ways that benefit the community including our responsibility to reduce the negative impact we have on the environment.
For each removal generated from this website , we donate proceeds to Save the Children Foundation. For every completed customer satisfaction survey returned to us, we plant one native tree through Greenfleet
For each removal generated from this website , we donate proceeds to Save the Children Foundation. For every completed customer satisfaction survey returned to us, we plant one native tree through Greenfleet.
As a proudly Australian-owned and headquartered company, Kent supports Save the Children’s work with our Indigenous youngsters, as well as the local programs of Jeans for Genes, The Australian Cancer Society and The Salvation Army.
At the same time, we applaud innovations that are “green” and make a concerted effort to work in ways that are kinder to the environment by supporting Greenfleet.
In fact, Kent’s sustainable procurement practice upholds the following:
- Being socially responsible and ethical in dealings with clients and suppliers
- Better managing energy/water consumption for the life of our services
- Applying sustainable practices to paper or card use, waste and emissions
- Minimising landfill by repairing/reusing or extending service warranties.
One of our favourite initiatives is our long term partnership with Save the Children, where we:
- Donate proceeds from each web-generated removal
- Provide transport and storage as and when required
- Engage our people in fund raising or salary giving if they wish.
Since 1997, Greenfleet has planted more than 9.1 million native trees across Australia and New Zealand, restoring more than 475 native biodiverse forests. The projects are funded by individuals and organisations that support Greenfleet’s work through carbon offset donations.
In addition to stringently complying with legal and statutory requirements, through Greenfleet we plant a native tree for every completed Customer Satisfaction Survey we receive. Since 2008, we have planted over 20,000 native trees with Greenfleet.
Greenfleet is the first non-profit forestry offset organisation, to be accredited as an Approved Abatement Provider, under the Australian Federal Government’s Greenhouse Friendly™ initiative. Its role is:
- To reduce carbon from the atmosphere
- Help prevent salinity and soil erosion
- Provide a habitat for native wildlife.
In addition to stringently complying with legal and statutory requirements, through Greenfleet we plant a native tree for every completed Customer Satisfaction Survey we receive. Last year alone we planted over 10,000 trees.
- Help our most disadvantaged youngsters in Australia get the best start in life by donating to Save the Children’s early education programs.
- Help turn carbon emissions back into biodiverse native forests to help protect our environment from the impact of climate change by getting involved with Greenfleet.