Our founder, KL Kent built a moving business that was based on his personal values of honesty, care and service. Nearly 70 years on, these values continue to be at the heart of our business.
To be the removals, storage and relocation service provider of choice through excellence in customer service and delivering value to our clients.
Our Core Principles
Our culture is represented by the way we act and work together. The values we uphold can be summarised by three guiding principles:
- Exceed client expectations
- Deliver on our commitments (to clients and each other)
- Work as one highly skilled and trained team
- Develop flexible innovative solutions to customer challenges
- Do the right thing by our clients, our business and each other
- Demonstrate ethical behaviour (in relation to ourselves, others and our environment)
- Respect and value views and opinions
- Take responsibility and be accountable
- Prioritise the health and safety of our people
- Value diversity by adopting gender and cultural equality
- Embody corporate responsibility in the way we conduct business, use resources and respect our environment
- Take the utmost care with every assignment, from big picture to the smallest detail, leaving clients to focus on what they do best